Mansion was built by George Scriba in 1794 on what was called the
Scriba Patent. The original Patent was ~ 500,000 acres and included
much of what is today Oswego and Oneida Counties. Originally George
Scriba named his town Rotterdam, it is today called Constantia.
The property consists of the 1794 Saltbox style 3800 square foot
home, a 20' x 43' inground pool, a barn, a creek, a dam that could
be maintained to support a pond. The home is walking distance from
Oneida lake and a marina. Included in sale is an additional parcel
with a former post office/antique shop. $295,000.